Wednesday, October 24, 2007

On line class

I have to be honest, I am not use to this format. I am one who needs the structure, knowing I have to be in class every Thursday. When left to the freedom of doing my assignments "whenever," I find myself putting it off. Plus the fact that my household is busy, and my wife thinks I am fooling around at the computer rather than doing assignments. I need a more quiet area, and a chaueffer to drive my kids around.

Otherwise, I do like not having to drive to MSU, and find parking, if you can. I am open to the online process, but it will still need some getting use to, and a discipline to spread my work load over the two weeks. I do like the format you have set up, with short assignments, rather than a larger task. Videos, to me, are more effective than readings, because some of these readings are a little old, and stiff.

I would take another hybrid course in the future, and I am currently looking into a full online course with another institution.

No comments: